Disney's Frozen Olaf by Build-A-Bear

Disney's Frozen Olaf by Build-A-Bear

Disney's Frozen Olaf by Build-A-Bear
Hi, I'm Olaf!
The Basics: Olaf is 17" tall, soft, and incredibly cuddly.  He appears just like he did in the movie with teeth that jut out, crooked buttons, short legs and long "stick" arms.

Olaf is about half the size of my four year old and she loves wrapping her arms around him and giving him warm hugs.  When Olaf got worn down from too many cuddles we took him in and the kind staff at Build-A-Bear added stuffing for free.  They also added a strawberry scent to his belly for $3.50.  The strawberry scent smells very synthetic, but my daughter loves it, so that's all that matters (I discreetly turn my head away when giving him hugs).  Other than the synthetic strawberry smell, my only criticism is that they didn't put any stuffing in his arms, so while you can hug him, he can't really hug you back.

Disney's Frozen Olaf by Build-A-Bear
My tummy is a little pink from the strawberry scent

Build-A-Bear offers three different song chips from Frozen: "Let It Go," "For the First Time in Forever," and "In Summer".  Our Olaf originally sang "In Summer" but when we went to get him refilled we also changed out the sound chip to play "Let It Go" for a few extra dollars.

Bottom Line: Do you want to build a snowman?  Yes!
Frozen Build-A-Bear Olaf
You know you love me

Comments