Inflatable Bouncy Horse/Pony by ToysOpoly

Inflatable Bouncy Horse/Pony by ToysOpoly
Sold on Amazon
Animal hopper with seat
So much fun!

The Basics: This horse/pony (which really looks more like a donkey to me) is made of thick rubber and is 20" high, 23" long and the seat is about 11" from the floor.  The rubber has been textured to resemble fur and hooves and a little saddle is part of its back.

We got this for my son eight months ago when he turned one and it is still ridden daily by both him and his four year-old sister.  It is very sturdy and has withstood being fought over, jumped on, stood on, and being carried by the tail and by the ears.  It has a good bounce but my kids do not lose their balance when playing on it (since the seat is only 11" from the ground they can keep both feet on the floor when they play on it).  The ears make for excellent handholds so I definitely recommend this version over other inflatable animals/animal hoppers offered by Toys0poly.

Bottom Line: This is a must have for kids 1-4 years old (I do not have any older kids so I cannot vouch for other ages).

Animal hopper
This face is too cute!



Comments